Classified printer friendly add to favorites tell a friend
Fellow TGT members I recently bought a Bering Optics Hogster R 35mm thermal scope.
I was so impressed with the quality, light-weight, and features that I ask to become a dealer for them.
Gentlemen you will not be disappointed in this thermal as it the best value on the market hands down.
Current lead time is one week on 25mm & 35mm.
Company is based out of Irving, TX. (Go Texas)
Prime example of how good this littel Hogster was proven to me this past Tuesday night. My 7yr old son and I were out Hog hunting in the worst possible Thermal coniditions. (Thick heavy wet Fog). My pulsar trail XP 50 couldnt detect heat differences to produce a detail sight picture though I could detect Heat in lives creatures. It would not detect heat differences in non living object as the screen was almost a solid gray.
To my dang surprise that little 35mm Hogster produced a good sight picture detecting heat in non living objects.
Ended up turing the Trail XP 50 off and just using the Hogster.
- -17oz (Now that is lightweight)
- -BLUETOOTH what your seeing to a phone or tablet
- -Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Red Hot / Colored Hot
- -Picture-in-Picture function- 2X magnified image on the top of the display
- -Rangefinder function to estimate distance to the animals of known size
- -Manual control of the image sharpness and screen brightness
- -4 available Zeros (switch between your guns, without going back to the range)
- -Freeze Frame Zeroing Mode (One Shot ZERO)
- -Four reticle patterns with 4 color options for each pattern
- -Option to power by rechargeable 3.7V accumulators
- -Uses (2) CR123
- -Automatic shatter based thermal VOx core
- -Precise lens focusing mechanism
- -External power supply via a USB port
- -Battery status indicator
- -Standby mode
- -Video Out
- -4 Brightness Settings
(Trijicon's MAP is $9K vs Bering Optics MAP $2.67K), delivers about the same result at the end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIG 6Ms6ybHE
HOGSTER R 2.0-8.0x35mm Ultra-compact Thermal Weapon Sight, VOx 384x288 core resolution, 50Hz refresh rat
HOGSTER R 1.4-5.6x25mm Ultra-compact Thermal Weapon Sight, VOx 384x288 core resolution, 50Hz refresh rate
(For lowest price text 903 three*one*six Seven 7 Seven Five or email email@example.com)
Bering offers severl Clip on models. That will be my next purchase.
Any orders will be drop shipped directly from Bering to you.
ALSO if you find anything else on Beringoptics.com that you may like.
Number of Times Viewed: 722
Public Questions / Answers - Contact Seller - Login Required
No questions have been posted about this listing.